The corporate website of any organization reflects the digital maturity of that organization with respect to communicating about the company and its products / services, connecting with the customers, leveraging latest technologies and optimal use of social media channels.
More often than not, your corporate website is the digital identity of your business. Digital branding and corporate website development for winning in the e-marketplace goes hand in hand. If you are serious about winning in the e-marketplace, your corporate website need to be fully armed with the right bullets:
- Inspiring design - The home page is more than a front office of your business. The top webpages of the website are expected to reflect the philosophy of your business and inspire the people to want and talk.
- Intuitive design - Provide engaging user experience to your customers through intuitive design and simple navigation.
- Aesthetics - Incorporate a sense of aesthetic fragrance into your website and make them feel it. Can your website make your visitors happy? By following simple aesthetics, you can bring a big smile on your target audience face
- Responsive / adaptive website designs - More and more people are increasingly using smart phones and tablets to access the website and apps. Responsive website design is essential to cater to your target audience.
- Predictive Website - Personalize content of the website home page based on user geographic parameters and preferences to connect with your target audience effectively and get actionable results. Predictive websites eliminate redundant content and makes your website a smart object.
- Call to action - Never miss an opportunity to trigger an action. Whether it is buying a product or service or guiding the customers to register or just asking them to fill a contact form or feedback form, make sure it finds a space in the website realty. As coffee is for closures, so are the conversions.
- Social friendly website - Leverage social media channels and connect and engage with your target customers seamlessly. Depending on your business, you can choose appropriate media channels to communicate and engage with your customers. A very good example of exploiting social media for business can be learned from KLM Royal Dutch Airline’s social media strategy.
- Information in capsules - Package your website content in brief and concise capsules making it contiguous and wanting to bookmark, share or keep it to treasure. Use infographics and videos wherever possible.
- Conventions - Technology is not to make people handicap. Technology is to equip people to make things easier and better. Don't ignore conventions trying to be different. Never miss key pointers like “about us” "company" or “contact us” in the website.
eMeme is a full service digital media agency combining digital branding and go to market web strategy in corporate website development and digital marketing services for global businesses.